Payroll Services UK
Payroll Service Charges
Our quote will reflect the tailoring of the payroll service to your needs but a range of typical charges is set out below:
What's it going to cost?
Our prices are carefully structured and designed for smaller employers, are reasonably priced, competitive, advised annually in advance and charged quarterly. What you get for your money is a comprehensive payroll service summarised below.
There are no hidden charges but certain payroll related issues that are not common to all clients must of necessity be charged separately, in particular annual returns of employee benefits-in-kind (if any). The commonest such items are set out in our Terms of Engagement under Additional/Optional services.
Cost factors include:
- Number of employees;
- How often paid;
- Whether pay is fixed or fluctuating.
Our charges are inclusive of:
- payslips for employees and the Revenue;
- monthly / weekly payroll reports;
- calculating statutory sick, maternity and paternity pay;
- all in-year on-line filing including P45s for employees leaving;
- implementing PAYE tax code changes;
- online filing of year-end summaries (P35 & P60s).
Typical Payroll Service charges are:
- 1 Employee
The minimum charge for a single weekly/monthly employee is £19 per month (£57 per quarter)
- 2 Employees
- weekly £20.66 per month (£62 per quarter)
- monthly £19.66 per month (£59 per quarter)
- 4 Employees
- weekly £24.00 per month (£72 per quarter)
- monthly £21.33 per month (£64 per quarter)
- 8 Employees
- weekly £30.66 per month (£92 per quarter)
- monthly £24.00 per month (£72 per quarter)
- For more employees
- request a quote
Request a Payroll Quotation >>
OR contact Mrs Tracey Smith on 01461 204121.
Tel: +44 (0) 1461 204121 Fax: +44 (0) 1461 202579 Email: email@example.com
© Payecheck Ltd 2012. All Rights Reserved. Registered in Scotland No. SC 122 246